Publication date: May 2020
In compliance with current regulations, we inform you that this website is the property of Maria Lourdes Juanis Alonso (COTANTIC), with fiscal domicile in Puerto de Sotogrande. Isla del Pez Barbero, 15. Blq.2.Esc.6.Pl.2.Apto.21. 11312.San Roque. Cádiz and NIF number 011797916T. For any questions, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 645 872 172.
The "site" is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
References in this policy to "Company", to "we" , or to " we" refer to this policy which describes the treatment of your personal data by us.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "RGPD"), the Company is the controller of your personal data.
You must be over 18 years of age to register on this Site and for us to collect and store your personal data. If you are under the age of 18, we may block and/or delete your account. The parents or guardians of the minor may in any case contact us to block the account of the minor under their charge.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data that you provide us: The Company will process the following data when you fill out a form on the website, or contact us by phone, email, chat and/or whatsapp:
- Name and surnames;
- Bank details;
- Postal address.
- Personal data we collect:
- With respect to each time you enter the Site, the Company will automatically collect and process the following personal data:
Technical information, including the internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the internet, your login details, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit to the Site, including full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; the duration of the visit, information about your interaction with the Site (for example clicks, and/or mouse movements), and the methods used to leave the Site; y
Information obtained through the cookies used by the Company on the Site. For more information about cookies visit our Cookies Policy.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contractual necessity: we will process your personal data because it is necessary to develop and fulfill the contract that the Company has with you (for example, if you have created an account on the Site or if you buy any of our products through the Site).
- Legitimate interests: we will process your personal data when the Company needs to fulfill its legitimate interests, and in particular:
- To communicate with you and control the correct follow-up of your query and/or request for information, when you contact us by phone, chat, whatsapp or email;
- To help preserve the monitoring, administration, and protection of our services, content, and website;
- To personalize our website, and to allow you to participate in interactive elements of our website
- Legal Compliance: We will process your personal data to ensure the Company's compliance with applicable law and the protection of our legitimate business interests.
- Consent: we will process your personal data to send you commercial communications and/or newsletters in relation to our products. These communications will only be sent when you have given your consent to the Company.
In relation to promotional communications and/or newsletters sent by electronic means, we will inform you in each of them, how to unsubscribe in a simple way and at no cost. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal term. However, even if you unsubscribe from sending commercial communications, we will continue to send you messages for other purposes (such as messages regarding the status of any purchase made on the Site).
With whom do we share your personal data?
The Company will share your personal data with competent administrative and/or judicial authorities when so provided by law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company will not transfer your data to countries outside the European Union.
How long do we keep your data?
The Company will keep your personal data throughout the duration of the contractual relationship you have with it, and to the extent permitted by law, for as long as necessary after the conclusion of said relationship. relationship to attend to future responsibilities.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
You have rights related to the personal information we hold about you. You can contact us in order to exercise:
- The right to access your personal data:
You have the right to contact us to find out whether or not we are treating your personal data and, if such treatment is being carried out, obtain the legally required information.
- The right to rectify your personal data:
You have the right to rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or to complete data that is incomplete, taking into account the purposes of the treatment.
- The right to portability of your personal data:
When it is legally required, with respect to those data that are processed automatically, you have the right to request your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, so that you can transmit them to another data controller, provided that the processing is legitimized based on consent or within the framework of the execution of a contract
- The right to suppress your personal data:
You can ask us to delete your personal data when any of the legally foreseen circumstances occurs.
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data:
You can obtain the limitation of the treatment of your data that we carry out, in the legally established terms.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided by law.
Furthermore, in those cases in which the Company has asked for your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it by writing to Puerto de Sotogrande. Isla del Pez Barbero, 15. Blq.2.Esc.6.Pl.2.Apto.21. 11312.San Roque. Cádiz, accompanying a photocopy of the DNI, passport, or similar document. The withdrawal of consent will not condition in any case the rest of data processing.
In those cases in which the Company needs your personal data to comply with its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of said personal data is mandatory. If these data are not provided, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfill its obligations. In all other cases, the provision of personal data that has been requested is optional.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights before the Company, by writing to Puerto de Sotogrande. Isla del Pez Barbero, 15. Blq.2.Esc.6.Pl.2.Apto.21. 11312.San Roque. Cádiz, attaching a photocopy of ID, passport, or similar document.
Likewise, and in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency..